Combine harvester GS12A-1 is a further development of the popular grain harvester GS12 at a higher engineering level with improved design.
List of changes made to the design of the harvester GS12A-1 compared to the harvester GS12:
- There was changed the construction of feed elevator, installed a dust extraction, also were used conveyor chains “IVIS” and installed 4-row belt drive. This way we increased reliability of technical process and guaranteed the comfort of machine operator (reduction of dust level in front of the grain header).
- Grain bunker volume was extended to 9 m3, which increases an output per shift of the harvester.
- A platform vibrator was installed in the grain bunker, that provides safety unloading of high humidity grain and elimination of arch formation.
- Strengthened shaking board and suspension links increase reliability of technical process while harvesting wheat and corn of high humidity.
- There were used side hybrid-plastic machine hoods.
- There were some changes made in the cabin, so it became even more comfortable.
- There were installed decorative plastic fence on straw walker hood.
- There were changed headlamps, bumper and masks on a cab subframe.
- As an option, with Mercedes engine can be used following components: multifunction jack “Faster” (connecting the grain header with thresher), hydrostatics “Sauer Danfoss” and other hydraulic components of worldwide known producers.
- As an option, on the combine harvester it is possible to install the air filter of increased dust holding capacity "MANN-HUMMEL", Germany, to extend the time between maintenance.
Grain harvesting combine “PALESSE GS12A-1” conforms the best analogues of the world manufacturers with it`s operating process parameters. At the same time the working cost of harvesting is several-fold lower due to low purchase price and owning cost.